Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wedding dreams

Well, the dreaming has begun. I actually had one before this, a few weeks ago, I think, but now I don't remember it. So I'll start keeping a journal of them now . . . who knows, they might be funny after the fact.

I was not laughing this morning, though. It felt so real!! Does every bride have night terrors prior to her wedding? I hope it's normal.

This one wasn't as bad as I'm making it out to be. Well, I take that back. If it actually happened, it would be AWFUL.

I dreamed that when I went to pick up my wedding dress, they had given it to someone else! I even saw Melissa, the gal from Tres Fabu, and she just shrugged it off like, "Oops, it happens!" And we had to buy a new dress for me!

Lordy, lord . . . let's hope that doesn't happen!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails