Monday, April 20, 2009

Jerry Maguire

You've got to give it to him. Some really awesome quotes come from that movie (and I'm NOT talking about "You complete me" cliche crap):
  1. Help me help you! Help ME help YOU!
  2. First class is what's wrong. It used to be a better meal, now it's a better life.
  3. I'm sorry, I'm just a little pregnant here.
  4. Don't worry, I'm not gonna do what you all think I'm gonna do, which is just FLIP OUT!
  5. You're hanging on by a very thin thread, and I DIG that about you!
  6. Is it my imagination or did we arrive in a limo?
  7. . . . think about back to when you were a little kid. It wasn't just all about the money, was it? Was it?! [pause] Was it?
And my all time, fab-fave: #8 "I had so much to say and no one to listen."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails