Friday, May 29, 2009

Ridonkulous

My new favorite "word" is not a real word, but it's "AWESOME!"

I am not incorrectly "quotation marking" there. I really meant "word" and "AWESOME!" So, I'm "sorry" if you haven't seen Bolt (or Friends). This post, life in general, and almost everything I say or write will make a lot more sense to you if you turn off your computer and go rent all 10 seasons of Friends.

And Bolt too, apparently, since that was the original point of this post.

You better get Dress to Kill while you're at it. I haven't made any references to it, for the moment, but again: life will just be better if you watch it. And if it's a choice between living a better life and living a life sans Friends, well that's a pretty CAKE decision, isn't it? Cake or death!

Sigh. I'm not crazy. Just watch the shows.

So ridonkulous. I love that word! I've heard it used on the radio by a radio announcer, but I'm specifically referring to its usage in Bolt. What a ridonkulously fabulous movie! The hamster Rhino totally grabs your heart. I laughed until I cried!

And Bolt should be played by Georgie when they do the real-life movie remake:




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails