Friday, February 19, 2010

I hate winter (Part 2)


Technically this picture was from last year, but it's been awful snowy'ness for the past few weeks, so it could have been from this year.

Obviously since the person is standing next to the car, it wasn't too serious of a crash.  But the fact that the vehicle is laying on its side is pretty bad for all that.

He was probably trying to pass that chick in the green Taurus.

---------------
PS
Oops, forgot to mention something.  La Maestra makes a good point, but just so it's clear:  I was stopped when I took this picture.  If I'd taken it while I was moving, I'd have waited until I was closer!

2 comments:

La Maestra said...

I think you lose a little credibility in your disdain of bad drivers when you post a picture that you obviously took WHILE DRIVING.

I'm just sayin'.

Steph said...

Aww! As an aussie who's winters consist of wearing a cardigan 'some nights' I would love to have a snowy winter! I guess when you live with it, rather than visiting on 2 week 'snow trips' it loses a little of its charm... Chin up and drive safe =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails