Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Serenity now" has no idea

So.

I realize that I am very fastidious about word choice and sentence structure, even as applied to sub-par writings such as e-mails and text messages, and that my peccadillos and pet peeves are not shared by all.

I realize I'm a particular fool about following grammatical rules to the . . . well, to the letter.

I realize I judge people, oftentimes unfairly, for his/her/their lack of attention to his/her/their own writings.

I realize there are Bigger Things out there.

And yet.  Still.

Can I just say it?

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know who you are, but I just have to say, I agree.

http://incredulicity.blogspot.com/2010/08/learn-this-everyone.html

Thank you!

Pat Tillett said...

I knew I should have paid more attention in English class.

Related Posts with Thumbnails