Thursday, December 02, 2010

Back to the drawing board

I've redesigned my blog (again) and I lit a new fire under my tail about my project of 366 Unstickers.  I was--ahem--stuck about which direction I wanted to go with the project, and so just had let it sit on the back burner for a while.

Well, it's time to clean the kitchen, pull out the rubber gloves and the SOS pads, and scrub off the stove.  Or something like that.

What am I waiting for, right?

So, here I go, off to the moss, hit the stone rolling, the racing rock gathers no ground.  Time to up it mix.  You know, right?  Git 'er dun.

***

Unsticker OneMy day started out with a cockroach and went downhill from there . . .

Read it:  http://366unstickers.blogspot.com/2010/12/one.html

1 comment:

Pat Tillett said...

It sounds like the cockroach won...

Related Posts with Thumbnails