Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm a Superior Scribbler! Hooray!

I'm so proud! My friend Julie has bestowed upon me the Superior Scribbler award! And, as a Superior Scribbler recipient, I now get to pass the honor on to 5 of my favorite blogs. How cool is that?!

But first, here are the rules of being a Superior Scribbler:
  1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  3. Thank you, Julie! http://westofcleveland.blogspot.com/
  4. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
  5. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
  6. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
My five Superior Scribblers are as follows:

  • Mindy, for her blog Do we do this in English or Spanish? A comical blog with a unique writing style. Every time I read it I am inspired and motivated to write because I aspire to have an equally distinctive writing voice.
  • Teddy, Mindy's son, for his blog Another day, another chew toy. Next time someone wants to debate about whether or not anthropomorphism is genetic, I'm going to ask them to read this blog first.
  • Julie, for her blog This is life, Knit people Knit! I know she gave me the award which means that she already received it, but I think she deserves it again. I love reading her recipes and her posts about riding and showing. It makes me really miss the show ring!
  • Beth's blog It Takes Courage To Grow Up and Become Who You Are. A humorous blog about life, life, life, and of course the bumps and snags you hit along the way.
  • The blog of a person I don't know: She Just Walks Around with It. This is the one blogger on my list that I don't know personally, but I really enjoy and admire her writing style. I'm jealous of her following, and although I didn't look through and check, I'd be willing to bet that she has probably already received the Superior Scribbler award. Oh well, here's another one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, thanks Kate. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails