Saturday, November 21, 2009

Where'd you go?

"Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone."

I've been such a terrible blogger this month, especially considering the fact that it's National Blog Posting Month.  I'm not quite sure what happened, but I think I was just busy.  So, to catch everyone up:

I am now a public official . . . a Notary Public!  Very exciting, although I'm still waiting to get sworn in, so I suppose technically I'm not yet a notary.  But I passed my test with flying colors!  I was really nervous about it because I would have felt like such a dummy if I'd failed and would have had to retake the test.

What else?  We're flying out to Oregon to see my family for Thanksgiving.  I haven't been home since May, so it is definitely an overdue trip.  Funny because when I do the highlights from the trip, the meals at least will be very similar:  House of Teriyaki and Mexicali Express are both on the agenda.  Oh, and McMenamins is part of the plan too.  Ruby . . . mmmmm.  There isn't a single beer in Ohio that is even remotely close!

1 comment:

La Maestra said...

Yay! You passed! Good job.

Only 18 hours. I'm excited!

Related Posts with Thumbnails