Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My cat is the model of womanly decorum

When I came into the room, she was just sitting like this, looking at me as if to say, "What?"

Was she embarrassed? She just sat there, frozen and staring. Like I caught her in some kind of compromising position (which, of course, I did). Naturally, I went and got my phone to take a picture.

When I returned, there she still sat! Composed and unapologetic, and letting it all hang out there. Apparently she wasn't embarrassed after all. And, just as apparently, she's been spending too much time with the boys.

Pretty soon, Blake is going to be be the only one in the house with any amount of ladylike grace (aside from myself, of course). Izzy, the only other girl besides me and Bunny, missed the feminine train the first time she farted in front of us and craned her head around to sniff it. Talk about unapologetic.

But Blake! My little metrosexual. He has never ever farted in front of me. He is very conscious of womanliness and appropriate behavior.

Except for those damn phantom terds, which someday (when it's not so painful) I promise I will tell you about.





1 comment:

the salt and pepper of life said...

that was a really cute story and a picture of your cat is fantastic. I probably never put a comment on your blog because I'm not exactly very good on spelling or writing as a matter of fact thankfully this year, everything will change. i finally got a program that allows me to speak my mind on a dictation way to my computer. so i can put more comments and all the blogs, I am follow including yours.
I also want to say Merry Christmas, late, but Merry Christmas, and happy new year and ask you if you can stop by on my blog and also leave comments. Please don't be shy about it and if you want to follow it out will appreciate it. thank you. again sincerely yours armando.
My URL is http://armando-onalittlepieceofamerica.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails