Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am so NOT country (part 2)

I will never--EVER!--get used to finding leftover chipmunk bits scattered across my farm.  My soul is inherently against this statement becoming commonplace:  Watch where you sit!  There might be a chipmunk tail and severed hand on your seat.

That is just not okay.

It's like a bad horror movie . . . any second now a derranged, cross-eyed cat is going to jump out from behind a tree with a chainsaw and an evil laugh.

And people wonder why I am scared to walk our dogs at night.

2 comments:

La Maestra said...

That is really gross. And really sad.

Pat Tillett said...

I understand, but that's how it works. Animals have to spend half their time find things to eat, and the other half trying not to be eaten.

Related Posts with Thumbnails