These are some of my favorite posts. I select these myself, because I feel I deserve kudos or I'm proud of myself for capturing a moment particularly well. I might choose the post because it's a milestone of some sort, or maybe because it sparked a lot of comments. There really isn't any rhyme, reason, or hidden meaning . . . I would advise that you not look for one!
- August: It's starting
- July: Gone fishin'
- June: I am so NOT country
- May: I need!
- April: An encounter with a spider (part 2)
- March: It ain't over until . . .
- February: Hey big spender
- January: Georgie's Snoopy Face
- December: Brr, it's cold outside
- November: Ernie of the man boobs
- October: You don't mess with cat karma
- September: I figured it out
- August: Profound thoughts on a skibob
- July: Another tool on the radio
- June: "Jackson dies, almost takes internet with him (CNN)"
- May: Ridonkulous
- April: Is there a voice in my head? Is it Jiminy?
- March: Can a person will away FEAR?
- February: I'll always remember: shopping for Danny's wedding ring
- January: Do I have to let it go?
I was still a pretty sporatic blogger in 2008; as you can see, some months I didn't post anything at all. A few of these won by default as they were the only post for the month.