There are a lot of ways to read about my pet adventures, but I guess I thought I needed one more. This is not an conclusive list . . . just a list of my very favorite pet posts. All have pictures, some are just a picture.
So if you're in the mood for some light-hearted anthropomorphism, this is the place for you! First and foremost, all of the Stories about my kids. Secondly, Parts 1 through 3 of "Fat and happy is a good thing, right?" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
In no meaningful order, just reverse chronological order of when they were posted, my very favorite posts about my kiddos:
- Gold star for: Bunny
- Now THAT'S a big nose
- All of our pets have tag lines
- Dead bug
- Shhh! She's sleeping
- I need
- Serious business
- Continued diligence
- Year end project (part 2) completed
- Doggie circus
- Bird's eye baby
- Blake's special needs
- Georgie's Snoopy Face
- Inspiration soup or pie or some other food
- Georgie the Martyr (video)
- What dread hand? & what dread feet? (video)
- Proof of Ernie's idiocy (video)
- Ernie of the man boobs
- You don't mess with cat karma
- Trick or treat?
- Would you like fries with your Ernie hamburger?
- More quotes
- Direct quote from Blake
- Fastest tongue in the west (er . . . midwest, I guess)
- Spaghetti noodles
- Ode to Tommy Boy
- I'll always remember: The first time I rode Gazelle