Thursday, October 08, 2009

My favorite posts about my pets

n: anthropomorphism:  attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to inanimate objects, animals, or natural phenomena.
adj: anthropomorphic
adv: anthropomorphically
n: anthropomorphist

There are a lot of ways to read about my pet adventures, but I guess I thought I needed one more. This is not an conclusive list . . . just a list of my very favorite pet posts. All have pictures, some are just a picture.

So if you're in the mood for some light-hearted anthropomorphism, this is the place for you! First and foremost, all of the Stories about my kids. Secondly, Parts 1 through 3 of "Fat and happy is a good thing, right?" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

In no meaningful order, just reverse chronological order of when they were posted, my very favorite posts about my kiddos:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails